Registered user since Mon 1 Feb 2016
About He Zhu
I am a 6th year Ph.D candidate at Computer Science Department, Purdue University.
My advisor is Prof. Suresh Jagannathan.
I am on the job market this year. [Research Statement] [Vita].
zhu103 AT purdue.edu
- Maurice H. Halstead Memorial Award for outstanding research in Software Engineering.
- Ross Fellowship for outstanding research in Programming Languages.
I am interested in Programming Languages and Machine Learning techniques for building secure computer systems.
I contributed to the areas of Type Systems, Model Checking, Static Analysis and Automated Deduction.
Current projects include:
- Machine learning applied to program analysis and program verification.
- Dependent and refinement type systems with automatic type inference and type checking.
- Higher-order symbolic execution.
- Memory - Separation logic proofs for memory safety.
- Distributed systems - Concurrent data structures and linearizability proofs.
- Network systems - Specification synthesis for software defined networking programs (SDN).
He Zhu, Gustavo Petri and Suresh Jagannathan. "Automatically Learning Shape Specifications".
In 37th ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2016). [pdf] [Tool]
He Zhu, Aditya V. Nori and Suresh Jagannathan. "Learning Refinement Types".
In 20th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP 2015). [pdf] [Tool]
He Zhu, Gustavo Petri and Suresh Jagannathan. "Poling: SMT Aided Linearizability Proofs".
In 27th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2015). [pdf]
He Zhu, Aditya V. Nori and Suresh Jagannathan. "Dependent Array Type Inference from Tests".
In 16th International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI 2015). [pdf]
He Zhu and Suresh Jagannathan. "Compositional and Lightweight Dependent Type Inference for ML".
In 14th International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI 2013). [pdf]
Fei He, He Zhu, W.N.N. Hung, Xiaoyu Song and Ming Gu. "Compositional Abstraction Refinement for Timed Systems".
In 4th IEEE International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2010).
He Zhu, Fei He, W.N.N. Hung, Xiaoyu Song and Ming Gu. "Data Mining Based Decomposition for Assume-guarantee Reasoning".
In 9th International Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD 2009).
Research interests:Program Analysis, Program Verification, Staic Analysis, Dynamic Analysis, Refinement Types, Machine Learning
|PLDI 2016||Automatically Learning Shape Specifications|
|Show activities from other conferences|
View general profile
View general profile