- All rooms at the conference hotel have now sold out.
- There are also other hotel options within walking distance of the conference venue.
- Accomodation can be expensive in Santa Barbara. However, more affordable accommodation can be found in Goleta; $12 to $19 Uber ride away. Please find a selection on this map
- Parking is available behind the hotel (take Calle Cesar Chavez from Cabrillo Blvd.) for $19/day
- Parking is also available downtown (free unlimited street parking the farther way from State St. you go; near State St there are 75 and 90 minute limits that are enforced.). There is the Downtown-Waterway shuttle available for $0.50 per ride to the venue. For information can be found here.
To share a room at the conference hotel or another property, please fill this form
- Via Santa Barbara Airport (SBA)
- Take the complimentary Fess Parker Hotel shuttle (5am-9pm) if you are staying at the conference hotel: Call 1-805-564-4333 to request/reserve a pickup.
- Take Uber, Taxi, Bus, or car to the conference venue.
- Via the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Take the Santa Barbara AirBus from LAX to the Hyatt at 1111 E. Cabrillo Blvd which just east of the conference resort and venue (Fess Parker Double Tree at 633 E Cabrillo Blvd). The drive is just over 2 hours. The walk between resorts is 5 minutes.
- Rent a car or book a shuttle and drive from LAX to Santa Barbara (~2 hours). (Directions)
By Train: Amtrak. The station is a 20 minute walk to the Fess Parker resort and venue.
By Car: Directions.
In-Hotel child care services available for booking from ChildTime.