Registered user since Wed 10 Jun 2015
Name: Jean Yang
Bio: I am an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science Department at Carnegie Mellon University, joining fall 2016. I am a member of the Principles of Programming group and affiliated with the Pure and Applied Logic program. I also have an affiliate appointment in CMU’s Computational Biology Department.
I received my PhD from MIT in 2015 and my bachelor’s degree from Harvard in 2008. During the 2015-2016 academic year I am visiting the Fontana Lab at Harvard Medical School.
Along with new faculty members Matt Fredrikson and Jan Hoffmann, I am actively looking for PhD students. You may read more about my research plans here.
Affiliation: Carnegie Mellon University
Personal website: http://jeanyang.com/
Research interests: programming language design, software verification, security, privacy
PLDI 2016 Activities
- Session Chair of Types II (part of PLDI 2016 Research Papers)
- Committee Member in Program Committee for PLDI 2016
- Panelist of Panel: What I Wish I Knew When I Started Grad School within the PLMW@PLDI 2016-track in PLMW@PLDI
- Panelist in Organizing Committee for PLMW@PLDI 2016
- Author of Precise, Dynamic Information Flow for Database-Backed Applications within the Research Papers-track in PLDI 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile